A docudrama that exposes the background of Edward Snowden's career in the Central Intelligence and National Security agencies, leading up to his leaking classified information from the NSA, airs at 7:30 p.m. on Showtime. "Snowden" stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt in the lead role and co-stars Zachary Quinto, Melissa Leo and Nicolas Cage.
Here is a quiz about Gordon-Levitt's career.
1. Who directed "Snowden"?
2. He played the son of the 16th president in which 2012 film?
3. He played Tommy Solomon in which 1996-2001 TV series about aliens sent to Earth to report on life?
4. Who played the clueless senator on the 1992-93 TV comedy, "The Powers That Be," in which Gordon-Levitt played Pierce Van Horne?
5. He played the young Norman Maclean in which 1992 film about two brothers growing up in rural Montana?
6. He played a boy who prays for a chance to have a family if the California Angels win the pennant in which 1994 film?
7. He played Arthur in which 2010 film about planting an idea into the mind of a CEO through dream-sharing technology?
Answers: 1. Oliver Stone. 2. "Lincoln." 3. "3rd Rock from the Sun." 4. John Forsythe. 5. "A River Runs Through It." 6. "Angels in the Outfield." 7. "Inception."