"Risky Business" is the film that put Tom Cruise on the map, practically making him a star overnight. The 1983 film airs at 8 p.m. on Cinemax and features Cruise as an enterprising teenager who turns his house into a brothel while his parents are away. He then falls for a prostitute, earning the wrath of Guido, her pimp, played by Joe Pantoliano.
The beginning of Pantoliano's acting career dates back more than four decades when he appeared as a mugger in the 1974 film "Road Movie." Here is a quiz about his career.
1. He played Pvt. Angelo Maggio on which 1979 TV miniseries based on a 1953 World War II film of the same name?
2. He played Francis Fratelli, one of the inept criminals who tried to capture a group of kids who stumble upon "One-Eyed" Willy's treasure in which 1985 film?
3. He played Dominic Fanelli on which 1990-91 TV series?
4. He played Capt. Howard in which 1995 film starring Will Smith and Martin Lawrence who must protect a witness to a murder?
5. He played U.S. Marshal Cosmo Renfro in which 1993 film about a doctor — accused of killing his wife — searching for the one-armed man who killed her?
6. He played Cypher in which 1999 film that featured special effects as a computer hacker learns his real identity?
Answers: 1. "From Here to Eternity." 2. "The Goonies." 3. "The Fanelli Boys." 4. "Bad Boys." 5. "The Fugitive." 6. "The Matrix."