If you want to see the finest television has to offer, that means only one thing — it's time for the “66th Primetime Emmy Awards” 8-11 tonight on NBC.
Hosted by Seth Meyers at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, the Emmys include guest presenters, Halle Berry, Bryan Cranston, Adam Levine, Julia Roberts and Kerry Washington.
HBO's “Game of Thrones” leads the nominations with 19, followed by FX's “Fargo” with 18.
Here is a quiz about some famous Emmy Award winners.
1. Faye Dunaway won an Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series for which detective TV series?
2. Jack Lemmon received his Emmy Award in 2000 for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie for which performance?
3. Gene Kelly won an Emmy Award for which 1967 children's program?
4. Mel Brooks received three Emmy Awards for playing which character on “Mad About You?”
5. Which actress received Emmy Awards for her guest performance in “Frank's Place” (1987) and “The Practice” (1997)?
6. Justin Timberlake received four Emmy Awards for his musical appearances on which late-night TV series?
7. How many Emmy Awards did Elaine Stritch receive?
Answers: 1. “Columbo.” 2. “Tuesdays with Morrie.” 3. “Jack and the Beanstalk.” 4. Uncle Phil. 5. Beah Richards. 6. “Saturday Night Live.” 7. Three (”30 Rock,” “Elaine Stritch at Liberty” and “Law & Order”).