- TV Diary quiz: It's all about 'Miracle on 34th Street'
- TV Diary quiz: It's a 'Charlie Brown Christmas' quiz
- TV Diary quiz: Test your "Polar Express" knowledge
- TV Diary quiz: Celebrate 50 years of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer"
- TV Diary quiz: These actors failed to receive Oscar noms for their film roles
Interested in a taut drama? Here's one that qualifies and it's on tonight on FXM. The film is about an ex-CIA agent who turns Paris upside down when his teenage daughter is abducted by members of a sex-trade operation. “Taken” begins at 8 p.m., and Liam Neeson portrays the ex-agent. The film also stars Famke Janssen and Maggie Grace.
Many don't realize just how prolific Neeson's parts have been. Here is a quiz to jog the memory.
1. He played Gawain in which 1981 film about Camelot?
2. He co-starred with Deborah Kerr and Barry Bostwick in which 1985 TV miniseries?
3. He played a deaf-mute who was accused of murder in “Suspect” (1987). Who starred as his public defender?
4. Who was Neeson's co-star in “Next of Kin” (1989)?
5. How many Academy Awards did “Schindler's List” (1993) receive?
6. Neeson co-starred with Meryl Streep in which 1996 film in which their son is accused of murder?
7. What nationality is Neeson?
8. Who wrote the novel, “Les Miserables?”
9. What was his character's name in “Star Wars: Episode 1 — The Phantom Menace?”
10. He provided the voice to which animal on “The Nut Job” (2014)?
Answers: 1. “Excalibur.” 2. “A Woman of Substance.” 3. Cher. 4. Patrick Swayze. 5. Seven. 6. “Before and After.” 7. Irish. 8. Victor Hugo. 9. Qui-Gon Jinn. 10. Raccoon.