- TV Diary quiz: Recognize these film remakes?
- TV Diary quiz: 'Hitch' brought out the best horror could offer
- TV Diary quiz: Jack Nicholson's illustrious career
- TV Diary quiz: Gear up for Season 5 with 'The Walking Dead' refresher
- TV Diary quiz: As 'NCIS' explores Ducky's past, take this quiz on the McCallum's career
What do you get when you cross a paleontologist, her boyfriend, an ecological activist and a big-game hunter? “The Lost World: Jurassic Park,” of course, and it begins at 8 tonight on AMC.
The film stars Jeff Goldblum, Julianne Moore, Vince Vaughn and the late Pete Postlethwaite. When Ian Malcolm (Goldblum) realizes his girlfriend (Moore) is on the second of three islands containing dinosaurs, he rushes to the island to save her. When his daughter stows away to be with him, the stakes are never higher as they fight for survival.
Here is a quiz about Goldblum and his successful career.
1. He played Lionel Whitney on which 1980 TV series?
2. Who was his co-star on the TV series featured in question one?
3. What magazine did his character write for in “The Big Chill?”
4. He married which co-star from “The Fly?”
5. Who directed “Independence Day?”
6. He was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Short Film, Live Action for which film?
7. On which TV series did he play Det. Zach Nichols?
8. He also was nominated for a primetime Emmy for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series for which TV series?
9. He played a NASA recruiter in which 1983 film?
Answers: 1. “Tenspeed and Brown Shoe.” 2. Ben Vereen. 3. People. 4. Geena Davis. 5. Roland Emmerich. 6. “Little Surprises” (1996). 7. “Law & Order: Criminal Intent.” 8. “Will & Grace” (1998). 9. “The Right Stuff.”