- TV Diary quiz: What do you know about Albert Finney?
- TV Diary: Have you been to Coldwater Crossing lately?
- TV Diary quiz: 'It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's Superman!'
- TV Diary quiz: How well do you know 'Rain Man?'
- TV Diary quiz: Julianne Moore is on 'The Lost World: Jurassic Park' and more
While I was growing up, I would race home after school to watch reruns of “Gilligan’s Island.” I had seen every episode many times, but still I raced home. When I went on the first date with my husband, we talked about our childhoods and realized we both watched “Gilligan’s Island.” It was love at first rerun, and proved how universal the show was to my generation.
“Gilligan’s Island” can be seen every day on any number of channels, especially TVLand, where it airs at 8 and 8:30 tonight.
How much do you remember about the show?