- TV Diary quiz: It's a 'Charlie Brown Christmas' quiz
- TV Diary quiz: Test your "Polar Express" knowledge
- TV Diary quiz: Celebrate 50 years of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer"
- TV Diary quiz: These actors failed to receive Oscar noms for their film roles
- TV Diary quiz: PBS special focuses on Bing Crosby's life
While I was growing up, I would race home after school to watch reruns of “Gilligan’s Island.” I had seen every episode many times, but still I raced home. When I went on the first date with my husband, we talked about our childhoods and realized we both watched “Gilligan’s Island.” It was love at first rerun, and proved how universal the show was to my generation.
“Gilligan’s Island” can be seen every day on any number of channels, especially TVLand, where it airs at 8 and 8:30 tonight.
How much do you remember about the show?