- TV Diary quiz: Recognize these film remakes?
- TV Diary quiz: 'Hitch' brought out the best horror could offer
- TV Diary quiz: Jack Nicholson's illustrious career
- TV Diary quiz: Gear up for Season 5 with 'The Walking Dead' refresher
- TV Diary quiz: As 'NCIS' explores Ducky's past, take this quiz on the McCallum's career
While I was growing up, I would race home after school to watch reruns of “Gilligan’s Island.” I had seen every episode many times, but still I raced home. When I went on the first date with my husband, we talked about our childhoods and realized we both watched “Gilligan’s Island.” It was love at first rerun, and proved how universal the show was to my generation.
“Gilligan’s Island” can be seen every day on any number of channels, especially TVLand, where it airs at 8 and 8:30 tonight.
How much do you remember about the show?