- TV Diary: TCM’s ‘Summer Under the Stars’ month includes first-timers Dunaway, Grable and Muni
- TV Diary quiz: Jeff Goldblum isn't just famous for 'The Lost World'
- TV Diary quiz: 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?' stars have appeared on other shows
- TV Diary quiz: Pawn shop reality show s"pawns" new show
- TV Diary quiz: Remembering the "Duke" as university sues actor's family
While I was growing up, I would race home after school to watch reruns of “Gilligan’s Island.” I had seen every episode many times, but still I raced home. When I went on the first date with my husband, we talked about our childhoods and realized we both watched “Gilligan’s Island.” It was love at first rerun, and proved how universal the show was to my generation.
“Gilligan’s Island” can be seen every day on any number of channels, especially TVLand, where it airs at 8 and 8:30 tonight.
How much do you remember about the show?