- TV Diary quiz: Recognize these film remakes?
- TV Diary quiz: 'Hitch' brought out the best horror could offer
- TV Diary quiz: Jack Nicholson's illustrious career
- TV Diary quiz: Gear up for Season 5 with 'The Walking Dead' refresher
- TV Diary quiz: As 'NCIS' explores Ducky's past, take this quiz on the McCallum's career
“We’ve surely got trouble! Right here in River City!”
If we’ve got trouble in River City, that means one thing — “The Music Man” is on at 8 tonight on TCM.
This 1962 classic musical features Robert Preston as con man Harold Hill trying get the residents to pay for musical instruments so they can form a marching band. Shirley Jones plays Marian the librarian who is on to his scam.
Here is a little quiz about some famous musicals.