- TV Diary quiz: It's a 'Charlie Brown Christmas' quiz
- TV Diary quiz: Test your "Polar Express" knowledge
- TV Diary quiz: Celebrate 50 years of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer"
- TV Diary quiz: These actors failed to receive Oscar noms for their film roles
- TV Diary quiz: PBS special focuses on Bing Crosby's life
“We’ve surely got trouble! Right here in River City!”
If we’ve got trouble in River City, that means one thing — “The Music Man” is on at 8 tonight on TCM.
This 1962 classic musical features Robert Preston as con man Harold Hill trying get the residents to pay for musical instruments so they can form a marching band. Shirley Jones plays Marian the librarian who is on to his scam.
Here is a little quiz about some famous musicals.