- TV Diary quiz: What do you know about Albert Finney?
- TV Diary: Have you been to Coldwater Crossing lately?
- TV Diary quiz: 'It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's Superman!'
- TV Diary quiz: How well do you know 'Rain Man?'
- TV Diary quiz: Julianne Moore is on 'The Lost World: Jurassic Park' and more
“We’ve surely got trouble! Right here in River City!”
If we’ve got trouble in River City, that means one thing — “The Music Man” is on at 8 tonight on TCM.
This 1962 classic musical features Robert Preston as con man Harold Hill trying get the residents to pay for musical instruments so they can form a marching band. Shirley Jones plays Marian the librarian who is on to his scam.
Here is a little quiz about some famous musicals.