- TV Diary quiz: What do you know about Albert Finney?
- TV Diary: Have you been to Coldwater Crossing lately?
- TV Diary quiz: 'It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's Superman!'
- TV Diary quiz: How well do you know 'Rain Man?'
- TV Diary quiz: Julianne Moore is on 'The Lost World: Jurassic Park' and more
A Roman general becomes an enslaved gladiator and garners an Academy Award for Best Actor. That's right! “Gladiator,” the 2000 film that received five Oscars, is on at 6:30 tonight on AMC. Russell Crowe plays the general-turned-gladiator. Joaquin Phoenix plays the emperor's power-hungry son.
Test your knowledge on these other gladiator/warrior films.