- TV Diary quiz: Recognize these film remakes?
- TV Diary quiz: 'Hitch' brought out the best horror could offer
- TV Diary quiz: Jack Nicholson's illustrious career
- TV Diary quiz: Gear up for Season 5 with 'The Walking Dead' refresher
- TV Diary quiz: As 'NCIS' explores Ducky's past, take this quiz on the McCallum's career
A Roman general becomes an enslaved gladiator and garners an Academy Award for Best Actor. That's right! “Gladiator,” the 2000 film that received five Oscars, is on at 6:30 tonight on AMC. Russell Crowe plays the general-turned-gladiator. Joaquin Phoenix plays the emperor's power-hungry son.
Test your knowledge on these other gladiator/warrior films.