- TV Diary quiz: How well have past winners of 'Food Network Star' done?
- TV Diary: TCM’s ‘Summer Under the Stars’ month includes first-timers Dunaway, Grable and Muni
- TV Diary quiz: Jeff Goldblum isn't just famous for 'The Lost World'
- TV Diary quiz: 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?' stars have appeared on other shows
- TV Diary quiz: Pawn shop reality show s"pawns" new show
A Roman general becomes an enslaved gladiator and garners an Academy Award for Best Actor. That's right! “Gladiator,” the 2000 film that received five Oscars, is on at 6:30 tonight on AMC. Russell Crowe plays the general-turned-gladiator. Joaquin Phoenix plays the emperor's power-hungry son.
Test your knowledge on these other gladiator/warrior films.