- TV Diary quiz: It's all about 'Miracle on 34th Street'
- TV Diary quiz: It's a 'Charlie Brown Christmas' quiz
- TV Diary quiz: Test your "Polar Express" knowledge
- TV Diary quiz: Celebrate 50 years of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer"
- TV Diary quiz: These actors failed to receive Oscar noms for their film roles
A Roman general becomes an enslaved gladiator and garners an Academy Award for Best Actor. That's right! “Gladiator,” the 2000 film that received five Oscars, is on at 6:30 tonight on AMC. Russell Crowe plays the general-turned-gladiator. Joaquin Phoenix plays the emperor's power-hungry son.
Test your knowledge on these other gladiator/warrior films.