- TV Diary quiz: 'Hitch' brought out the best horror could offer
- TV Diary quiz: Jack Nicholson's illustrious career
- TV Diary quiz: Gear up for Season 5 with 'The Walking Dead' refresher
- TV Diary quiz: As 'NCIS' explores Ducky's past, take this quiz on the McCallum's career
- TV Diary quiz: How many Spielberg films can you name?
Comic strips and books are the rage nowadays. There's always one, well, a lot more, actually, that have made the transformation to TV and the big screen.
“Dick Tracy” first debuted in 1931 as a comic strip, became a comic book in 1936 and debuted as a film serial in 1937. Warren Beatty even played the famous lawman in the 1990 film “Dick Tracy.” That film airs at 8 p.m. today on FLIXe. Madonna, Dustin Hoffman and Al Pacino guest star.
The comic strip also spawned a two-record set in 1947, several movies, TV shows and video games.
Here is a fun quiz about the Tracy comic strip.