- TV Diary quiz: It's a 'Charlie Brown Christmas' quiz
- TV Diary quiz: Test your "Polar Express" knowledge
- TV Diary quiz: Celebrate 50 years of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer"
- TV Diary quiz: These actors failed to receive Oscar noms for their film roles
- TV Diary quiz: PBS special focuses on Bing Crosby's life
The Film Society of Lincoln Center recently announced actor and director Rob Reiner is the recipient of the 41st annual Chaplin Award, which will be presented to Reiner Monday at a gala in his honor.
The award is named for actor and filmmaker Charlie Chaplin, who was the award’s first recipient.
Martin Scorsese will present the award to Reiner. Billy Crystal, Michael Douglas, Michael McKean and Robin Wright will appear at the gala.
Here is a quiz about Reiner’s career.