- TV Diary quiz: Jeff Goldblum isn't just famous for 'The Lost World'
- TV Diary quiz: 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?' stars have appeared on other shows
- TV Diary quiz: Pawn shop reality show s"pawns" new show
- TV Diary quiz: Remembering the "Duke" as university sues actor's family
- TV Diary quiz: Remembering the life and career of Bob Hastings
The Film Society of Lincoln Center recently announced actor and director Rob Reiner is the recipient of the 41st annual Chaplin Award, which will be presented to Reiner Monday at a gala in his honor.
The award is named for actor and filmmaker Charlie Chaplin, who was the award’s first recipient.
Martin Scorsese will present the award to Reiner. Billy Crystal, Michael Douglas, Michael McKean and Robin Wright will appear at the gala.
Here is a quiz about Reiner’s career.