Executive producer Dick Wolf is at it again. Wolf, who brought us “Law & Order” and all its successful spinoffs (with the exception of “Law & Order: Trial by Jury”), now brings us “Cold Justice,” a TNT series that airs at 10 p.m. Tuesdays.
Whereas “Law & Order” episodes take bits and pieces of real-life crimes and fictionalizes them for entertaining TV viewing, this series is a real-life crime series featuring attorney and former Texas prosecutor Kelly Siegler and former crime-scene investigator Yolanda McClary. Siegler has successfully tried 68 murder cases, while McClary has worked on more than 7,000 cases.
In “Cold Justice,” Siegler and McClary partner to crack unsolved cold cases by interviewing witnesses and detectives who were involved with those cases.
Here is a short quiz about Wolf.
1. Who was Wolf's classmate at Phillips Academy, Andover?
2. Wolf executive produced which 1990s New York City police drama that featured Patti D'Arbanville as Lt. Virginia Cooper?
3. Wolf received which coveted award in 1995?
4. Wolf went from co-producer to co-executive producer to executive producer of which popular 1980s police show that featured Don Johnson sans socks?
1. Former president George W. Bush. 2. “New York Undercover” (1994-98). 3. The Governors Award by the New York chapter of the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences for being “a creative force in television for 25-plus years.” 4. “Miami Vice” (1984-1990).