In honor of Bain, here is a quiz on the popular show that has just joined WANE-TV's Antenna TV lineup this month with four episodes 9-11 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays.
1. Name the housekeeper who left the show to be a house mother at a girls' school. Can you name the school?
2. Two other housekeepers replaced her during the course of the series. Can you name them?
3. Bain appeared as Philip Drummond on other TV series. Can you name them?
4. Name Drummond's daughter on the show?
5. Who did Drummond marry?
6. Name the actress who played Aunt Sophia.
7. Name the two boys Drummond adopted?
8. What years did the series air?
9. Which of Michael Jackson's sisters appeared on the show?
Answers: 1. Edna Garrett; Eastland School for Girls. 2. Adelaide Brubaker and Pearl Gallagher. 3. “Hello, Larry,” “The Facts of Life” and “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.” 4. Kimberly. 5. Maggie McKinney. 6. Dody Goodman. 7. Arnold and Willis Jackson. 8. 1978-1986. 9. Janet Jackson.