1.What is the name of the little girl who wakes up in Christmas Eve to discover the Grinch stealing all the presents?
2. What was the name of the Grinch's dog — the one who has to pull the sleigh?
3. Where does the Grinch live?
4. What are the three words that best describe the Grinch?
5. Who narrated the show?
6. What does the Grinch hate most about Christmas?
7. Fill in the blank: “You're a foul one, Mr. Grinch. You have _____ in your smile!”
8. Finish this sentence: “He even took the last can of ___ ___.”
9. The singer says he wouldn't touch the Grinch with a _________.
10. When the Grinch realized Christmas “doesn't come from a store,” what did the Whos say happened to his heart?1. Cindy Lou Who
3. Mount Crumpit
4. “Stink. Stank. Stunk.”
5. Boris Karloff
6. The noise, noise, noise, noise.
8. Who hash
9. 39 1/2-foot pole.”
10. It grew three sizes that day.
Welcome to WhovilleWhat: The Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory's Showcase Garden is decorated in the theme of “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” by Dr. Seuss. The beloved book and show is about a meanie who finds the true meaning of Christmas when he steals Christmas from Whoville, only to watch the people gather around the Christmas tree on Christmas day and sing anyway.
When: Now-Jan. 6. Hours are: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday; 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Thursdays; and noon-4 p.m. Sundays. Now through Dec. 21 the conservatory also will be open until 8 p.m. on Fridays. Closed Mondays, Christmas and New Year's Day.
Where: 1100 S. Calhoun St.
Cost: $5 adults; $3 children ages 3-17; free ages 2 and under.