This year, the Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory has decorated its Showcase Garden in a “How the Grinch Stole Christmas!” theme.
We thought we'd test your knowledge with a short quiz on the beloved show:
1.What is the name of the little girl who wakes up in Christmas Eve to discover the Grinch stealing all the presents?
2. What was the name of the Grinch's dog — the one who has to pull the sleigh?
3. Where does the Grinch live?
4. What are the three words that best describe the Grinch?
5. Who narrated the show?
6. What does the Grinch hate most about Christmas?
7. Fill in the blank: “You're a foul one, Mr. Grinch. You have _____ in your smile!”
8. Finish this sentence: “He even took the last can of ___ ___.”
9. The singer says he wouldn't touch the Grinch with a _________.
10. When the Grinch realized Christmas “doesn't come from a store,” what did the Whos say happened to his heart?
1. Cindy Lou Who
3. Mount Crumpit
4. “Stink. Stank. Stunk.”
5. Boris Karloff
6. The noise, noise, noise, noise.
8. Who hash
9. 39 1/2-foot pole.”
10. It grew three sizes that day.