We will print the answers in Saturday's Neighbors section and also online at www.news-sentinel.com.
In the event of a tie, we will pick a winner at random. Please include your name, email and a daytime phone number on your emailed entry.
1. The film was based on which author's short stories?
2. Where is the film set?
3. Ralphie receives a Secret Society decoder pin from which radio show?
4. Aunt Clara gave Ralphie what present for Christmas?
5. Ralphie's father thought his major award was from what country?
6. Ralphie gets what grade on his essay?
7. Ralphie's mother tells his father about the fight Ralphie had with the local bully, but Ralphie doesn't get punished. Why?
8. The film centers on Ralphie's desire to own what specifically?
9. Ralphie likened getting Randy ready for school to what?
10. What does Santa suggest as a gift for Ralphie after he goes blank?
11. What kind of car does Ralphie's father drive?
12. What was the name of the street the Parkers lived on?
13. Name the imaginary villain who headed a gang of robbers who pestered the Parker clan.
14. What does Randy receive for Christmas?
15. Ralphie's father complained about the White Sox trading one player for another. What were their names?
16. What Christmas song were the Parkers singing at the time of the flat tire?
17. What gift does Ralphie's mom drop in his dad's lap?
18. Ralphie's mom gave his dad a can of what for Christmas?
19. Who owned the dogs that ate the turkey?
20. What did the restaurant employees sing to Ralphie and his family as they ate their Christmas meal?