Send your listings to Ticket!, The News-Sentinel, PO Box 102, Fort Wayne, IN 46801, or email email@example.com. Include event’s time, date, location, admission cost, reservation deadline and address, or phone number for making reservations. We need information one week in advance. Questions? Call 461-8439.
• ARTLINK: Auer Center for Arts and Culture, 300 E. Main St. Rachel Von: Dementia, Death and Dealing with Loss, three-part series, photography, tomorrow with opening reception at 6-9 p.m., through Sept. 15. Middle Waves Poster Show, gig posters by area designers with opening reception at 6-9 p.m. tomorrow, through Sept. 15. The Art Market, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Aug. 26 at the Taste of the Arts. For a list of artisans and makers visit www.artlinkfw.com/the-art-market. Pre-party for Middle Waves Music Festival at 7-10 p.m. Sept. 14. Hours: noon-7 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday and noon-4 p.m. Sunday.
• AUBURN CORD DUESENBERG AUTOMOBILE MUSEUM: Museum’s Advertising Department Offices, 1600 Wayne St., Auburn, Design An Ad Contest, works of students in grades 4-12 who participated in the Fort Wayne Newspapers 2017 contest, through Labor Day weekend.
• CASTLE GALLERY: 1202 W. Wayne St., Summer Harvest, original works by local, regional and nationally recognized artists, through September. Reception will be 6-10 p.m. Aug 18. Hours: 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday or by appointment, 426-6568. For more information, visit www.castlegallery.com.
• CRESTWOODS GALLERY: 314 N. Main St., Roanoke. Tim Brumbeloe Photography, through Aug. 28. Regular hours: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday.
• DASH IN: 814 S. Calhoun St., Gregg Coffey, paintings and handmade instruments, through Sunday. Hours: 7 a.m.-11 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-1 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
• FORT WAYNE ARTISTS GUILD: In August. Doni Adam, Aldersgate Methodist Church. Nancy Longmate, Allen County Retinal Surgeons, 7900 W. Jefferson Blvd. Frank Allen, Judi Renkenberger, Citizens Square. Emily Butler, Einhaus Group for Women’s Health. Stevie Ross, Heritage of Fort Wayne, 8200 St. Joe Road/5250 Heritage Pkwy. Ray Watkins, Ophthalmology Consultants SW. Karen Bixler, Ophthalmology Consultants North. Lynn Padget and Nancy Longmate, Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Wayne. Frank Allen, ResCare Inc. Adult Day Service. Patricia Weiss, Townhouse Retirement Center. Judi Renkenberger, Visiting Nurse Hospice. Stevie Ross and Dick Heffelfinger, Will Jewelers.
The Fort Wayne Artists Guild and the Fort Wayne Museum of Art will present the First Annual Kekionga Paint Out August 25-26 on the Museum grounds at 311 E. Main St. Artists will be painting in Fort Wayne and the surrounding areas for two days. Highlights include: Meet the Artists at 6-8 p.m. Aug. 25; painting demonstrations at 10 a.m.-6 p.m. with a special exhibit and sale at 4-6 p.m. Aug. 26. For more information, visit fortwayneartistsguild.org.
• FORT WAYNE MUSEUM OF ART: 311 E. Main St., On the Pursuit of Perfection: The Legacy Architecture of Louis I. Kahn in Our City, and Becoming Present: Louis I. Kahn and the Arts United Center, both through Oct. 15. Closing party will be 6 p.m. Sept. 29 with a lecture by Zachary Benedict, AIA, LEED AP, principal at MKM Architecture + Design. Cost will be $10 FWMoA members and $15 future members. Open to the public. For tickets, visit fwmoa.org/rsvp. Hours: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday; 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Thursday and noon-5 p.m. Sunday.
• MIMI AND IAN ROLLAND VISUAL ART AND COMMUNICATION CENTER: 2701 Spring St., 40th annual Ventures in Creativity Juried Exhibition, local and regional artists showcase a variety of media including oil, acrylic, pastel, graphite, watercolor and sculpture, through Aug. 18. Hours: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday and 1-5 p.m. Saturday.
• ORCHARD GALLERY OF FINE ART: 6312-A Covington Road. Colorful Glass, works of local and regional artists, through Aug. 31. Hours: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday; 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday.
• SCIENCE CENTRAL: 1950 N. Clinton St. In the Dark, traveling exhibition, through Sept. 7.
• UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST CONGREGATION: Langhinrichs Gallery, 5310 Old Mill Road. Sarah Creason, paintings, through Sept. 10. Hours: 9 a.m.- 1 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, except on Tuesday.
• UNIVERSITY OF SAINT FRANCIS: 2701 Spring St., 2017 Presidential Gala will be 6-9 p.m. Sept. 9 in the Mimi and Ian Rolland Art Center. Denise Stewart-Sanabria's "Virtual Reality" Sept. 9 through Oct. 12 with a lecture at 7:30 p.m. Oct. 12 in the North Campus Auditorium.